To do our jobs to the best of our ability, we sometimes require the help of contractors, vendors and suppliers. If you are interested in working with Grand Bahama Power, please review:
Vendor Pre-Qualification Presentation (PDF)
Vendor Presentation (PDF)
GBPC Purchasing Terms and Condtions (PDF)
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Qualification Form (PDF)
Job Hazard Analysis Form (PDF)
Grand Bahama Power seeks to build mutually beneficial partnerships with contractors, vendors and suppliers. We are committed to quality and safety in everything we do and demand the same from our partners.
On a regular basis, we review our existing relationships with contractors, vendors and suppliers to ensure we are receiving the best value for Bahamians.
New Vendors are identified as requests for goods and services are made. Vendors may be identified through a range of sources including, internal recommendations, direct networks, trade magazines, Internet searches, 3rd party procurement specialists, etc. Vendors may also self identify by direct request.
Vendors to be entered on the Grand Bahama Power Bidders List must submit the following:
- Company trade name, company street and mailing addresses, URL (where applicable), contact persons name(s), title, e-mail address(es), telephone number(s)and fax number.
- List of goods and/or services offered (if not apparent from submitted literature).
- Completed Supplier Declaration form disclosing company ownership and any financial interests of GBPC employees or their immediate family members.
- Completed Supplier Qualification Statement describing company capability, environmental safety and security (ESS) programs and declaring compliance to Grand Bahama Power ethical standards.
- Evidence of at least $1,000,000 Employers Liability and Public Liability Insurance, if offering on-site services.
- Evidence of prior experience and/or qualification in the sale of goods and/or services offered (website, brochure, client list, etc.)
- Evidence of Grand Bahama Port Authority licensure if operating locally.
Vendors expected to supply on-site construction and/or maintenance services are also expected to complete Grand Bahama Power Environmental, Safety and Security training.
Vendors should submit forms either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Purchasing Department at the GBPC Headquarters located on the corner of Mall Drive and Pioneers Way.