Residential or business customers applying for electrical service can email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two forms of valid photo identification (Passport, Voter’s card, Driver’s license, etc)
- A valid Business License (for businesses).
- Security Deposit.
- An occupancy certificate issued by the Technical Department of the Grand Bahama Port Authority for newly constructed residences within the Port area.
- An occupancy certificate issued by the Bahamas Government Ministry of Works, for settlements outside of the Port area.
- A letter from their landlord giving permission to connect electric services in the customer’s name for those persons leasing or renting the residence.